Mazburku Namiņi Terms of Visit
In order to ensure a peaceful and pleasant holiday while relaxing in the cottages, we invite You to get acquainted and follow the rules below.
- Arrival at Mazburku Namiņi starts from 16:00. 16:00. Check-out until 12:00. 12:00.
It is forbidden to drive to the cottages with your own transport. It must be parked in the designated parking area on arrival.
Terms of Visit
- Only 2-3 people can stay in each cabin (the number of people that was specified during the reservation).
- Quiet hours: from 23:00 p.m. to 07:00 a.m. In this time any loud noise (playing loud music, behaving loudly, etc.) is prohibited.
- While indoors, please take off your shoes. They must be placed in the designated spot.
- Children under the age of 18 years can only stay in and around the house under parental supervision. Parents are responsible for the care and safety of children. Children must not be left unattended.
- Mazburku Namiņi is a friendly place for pets. However, when staying in the property with your pet, please observe the following rules:
- The owners are obliged to clean after their pet and look after it – both indoors and outside the house.
- Pets must not be allowed to run freely, without a leash, in the property.
- The owner is responsible for ensuring that the pet does not disturb other guests.
- Please clean pet’s paws before entering indoors. When staying indoors, please use the pet bed provided or the pet’s blanket when using the sofa/bed.
- The grill may be used only in its intended place (it must not be moved or placed on the porch of the house). For the grill, please use the prepared firewood that can be found near it. Do not leave the appliance unattended during the use, especially if children or pets are nearby.
- The recommended water temperature in the tub is between 37 °C and 40 °C. Make sure that the water temperature does not exceed 48 °C.
- Depending on the air temperature, it will take about 3 hours to heat the tub.
- When guests arrive at the house, the tub will already be prepared; you will only need to add extra firewood to reach the desired water temperature. Firewood for heating the tub may ONLY be taken from the designated storage area. The tub lid needs to be removed by opening the mounts. It takes 2 people to remove the tub lid – each person takes the lid on its side and lifts it to the wooden terrace. It is FORBIDDEN to climb on the lid and to place items on it. After using the tub, replace the lid and secure the brackets.
- It is not allowed to add any kind of cosmetics to the tub.
- Please use the shower before using the tub.
- It is strictly forbidden to contaminate the tub.
- Do not use glassware, drugs or other psychotropic substances in the tub area.
- REMEMBER: When the water warms up, it forms layers – the coldest water stands at the bottom of the tub, the warmest at the top, so it is recommended to stir the water with a paddle to get the same water temperature in the whole tub. This procedure can be repeated if needed.
Heating in the House
- The heater is operated automatically, guests do not have to do anything. The heater must not be opened.
Rules for usin the sauna
- Children under 18 can visit the sauna only under the supervision of an adult, who will be responsible for the children’s safety and behavior.
- It is prohibited to leave children without any supervision in the following areas – in the sauna, hot tub or near any body of water.
- The sauna is prepared for use by the personnel.
- When using the sauna or hot tub, change of shoes is mandatory.
- Move carefully and slowly inside the sauna area and outside of it.
- Do not use glass dishes in the sauna and hot tub areas.
- It is prohibited to smoke and use any narcotic or psychotropic substances in the premises of the sauna.
- Do not use any body of water located in the territory – they are not well-maintained and intended for swimming.
- The recommended temperature for entering the sauna is 65-75 degrees, which can be reached after 2-3 hours of heating.
- It is permitted to pour only clean water on the sauna stones, it is prohibited to pour beer, aromatic oils or any other substances. It is also prohibited to use any additional cleaning agents when using the sauna.
- The sauna stove is wood-fired. Caution must be exercised when heating the sauna – the wood should be added in moderate quantities; do not overheat the sauna stove; the chimney shutter must be in an open (vertical) position.
- The stove of the sauna and hot tub must be heated only in accordance with the instructions, allocated materials and the specified quantities.
- Do not throw other things in the sauna stove or pour any liquids into it.
- Do not spray any flammable substance near the fire.
- Do not place the birch besoms on the heated stone or metal surfaces.
- Each user of the sauna must check that the water tank is FULL of water above the stove stones. If necessary, water must be added.
- It is not allowed to smoke indoors while staying at Mazburku Namiņi. You can smoke on the porch and outdoors without disturbing other guests.
- ATTENTION! After smoking, please throw the cigarretes only in specially designated urns, which are located on the porch of the tub and near the house. A fine will be applied for smoking indoors.
- Waste may be disposed only in specially designated waste bins. Penalties may be imposed for dumping waste anywhere else.
- It is strictly forbidden to damage the grape vines/grapes in the area (to tear leaves, pluck berries, break branches, etc.). Penalties will be imposed for non-compliance.
At Mazburku Namiņi it is FORBIDDEN:
- to bring and store flammable materials and use devices with an open flame (including candles);
- to light fire in places not intended for it; to cut, break or otherwise damage trees and plants, greenery of the territory;
- to feed the animals (dogs, cats, sheep, etc.) in the property of Mazburku Namiņi;
- to swim in the ponds;
- to disturb the peace of other guests;
- to bring and use drugs and other psychotropic substances;
- to damage the inventory and premises of Mazburku Namiņi. It is strictly forbidden to remove furniture from the inside (tables and chairs intended for indoor use). It is strictly forbidden to move furniture and appliances.
- If any damage has occurred during your stay, please inform the staff of Mazburku Namiņi immediately. If the damage is caused by the fault of the guest, an appropriate fee will be charged depending on the amount of damage.
- The staff of Mazburku Namiņi is not responsible for any damage to a person’s health or property caused by this person’s negligence. Each visitor is responsible for the supervision and safety of their personal belongings (including the vehicle).
- When leaving your accommodation for a short time, guests are advised to lock it and keep the key with them. Fee for a lost key 20 EUR.
- The staff of Mazburku Namiņi is not responsible for the loss, theft or damage of visitors’ personal belongings, including the theft of the vehicle.
- In case the guests repeatedly violate any of the above rules, the staff of Mazburku Namiņi has the right to ask them to leave the property by canceling the reservation. The booking fee will not be refunded.
We wish you a pleasant stay at Mazburku Namiņi – a place where time stops so that you can enjoy the moment!